Q: What do I do if I’m involved in a West Palm Beach auto accident?
A: If you’re involved in a West Palm Beach auto accident, you should:
- Report the accident to the proper authorities.
- Stay at the scene. Do not leave the scene of the accident until you are dismissed by authorities.
- Take complete notes about the events that led up to the accident while it is still fresh in your mind.
- Take photos and videos of the scene, including the damage to your car, all involved vehicles, and the surrounding accident scene.
- Get contact information, including names, addresses, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses, from all witnesses.
- Collect contact information from all drivers and passengers involved, including insurance information, license plate numbers and driver’s license information.
- Keep good records of all medical costs, car repair or rental costs, and lost income you have sustained as a result of your accident.
- Seek prompt medical attention, even if you do not feel injured. A doctor may find injuries that you didn’t realize you had sustained.
Finally, be sure to seek the advice of an experienced West Palm Beach car crash attorney. The attorneys at Fetterman and Associates will speak with you about your injuries and let you know whether they believe it would be in your best interest to have an attorney on your side.
Our West Palm Beach auto accident lawyers will fight to ensure that you receive the compensation you need to get your life back on track. Contact our office today at 561-845-2510.